Powered by Blogger.

Denise Richards to write memoir about 'love story' with Charlie Sheen

    Denise Richards to write memoir about 'love story' with Charlie Sheen
    These days, Charlie Sheen is more likely to make his ex Denise Richards get the blues, but the actress says it wasn’t always that way.

    Richards, who has two daughters with Sheen, tells Radar Online that her upcoming memoir will reveal the happier times the couple shared.
     

    “I get into the good stuff about my marriage, because people have only read the rotten stuff," she tells Radar Online of the text, which is scheduled to arrive July 27.

    “There was a beautiful love story between he and I,” Richards said, “and then it went the way it went.”

    It won’t all be sunshine and rainbows though. The way Sheen is now, she says, isn’t new to her at all. “I've dealt with it for a very long time, so it's not new for us. It's just new for other people,” she explains.Nonetheless, Richards isn’t trying to write a tell-all about Sheen, but rather show the nitty-gritty of what it was like to go through her divorce, deal with custody arrangements and adjust to being a single parent.
    Hopefully, she says, it’s “something that's inspiring. I went through a whole lot and I get asked a lot of questions about that time in my life, so I figured I would write my story and hopefully anyone that has been, you know, dealing with challenges will know that there is light at the end of the tunnel."

Post Title

Denise Richards to write memoir about 'love story' with Charlie Sheen


Post URL

http://viewbestworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/denise-richards-to-write-memoir-about.html


Visit View Best in The word for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Blog Archive