Powered by Blogger.

Maria Jose Cristerna A Real Vampire Woman



    Maria Jose Cristerna A Real Vampire Woman, Meet Maria Jose Cristerna which is also known as Mujer Vampiro (Vampire Woman), Maria a 35 Years old a mom of four who works as tattoo artist has modify her looks into a strange looking woman with a titanium horn implement in her forehead along with dental "fangs" and multiple facial piercings. Ouch..

    Maria Jose Cristerna has said that the reason of why she modifiy her looks was due to horrific history of domestic violence, that's reason triggered her decision to re-invent herself as a "vampire." Well it seems there's so many crazy people who modify their body such as Elaine Davidson, Julie Gnuse or any other bizarre people.

    Maria said: "The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anaesthetic. I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the colour of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be." And her transformation is not yet complete' she plans to have two more titanium implants added to the back of her head. She said: "Tattooing is my way of being immortal, of really being a vampire and not dying - leaving my work on other people's skin" (The Sun)

    Here's the Picture and Video of Maria Jose Cristerna A Real Vampire Woman



    More Photos of Maria Jose Cristerna a Mujer Vampiro or known as Vampire Woman.





Post Title

Maria Jose Cristerna A Real Vampire Woman


Post URL

http://viewbestworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/maria-jose-cristerna-real-vampire-woman.html


Visit View Best in The word for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Blog Archive