Powered by Blogger.

Pregnant Holly Willoughby recovering after hospital scare

    Pride Of Britain Awards 2010: Holly Willoughby | Red Carpet | Gallery | Pictures | Photos | Stars | Celebrities | AwardsPregnant Holly Willoughby missed Dancing On Ice on Sunday because she had a thumping head.

    The TV favourite has also been absent from the This Morning TV studios this week, but worried fans will be glad to know she's on the mend. Holly, 30 - whose baby girl is due in May - called her This Morning co-host Phillip Schofield from home during the show today to say hello.

    'I feel much better today thank you,' she told him. 'To be honest I'm not sure [what was wrong] I just felt really unwell on Saturday. 'I went to the hospital to have some checks done and I'd managed to make myself quite anaemic I think... 'And I think the headaches were because of that. 'They gave me things to take which have eased the pain a bit but also made me quite sleepy. 'It was just one of those things really and another thing that comes with being pregnant. 'I think I'll definitely be in tomorrow. 'I've had lots of messages too - so thank you to everybody.

    'I'm better now so thank you very much.' Coleen Nolan stood in for Holly on Dancing On Ice this week and Ruth Langsford has been taking her place on This Morning. 'So! @hollywills is suffering from migraines and has been advised by her doctor to rest,' Phillip, 48, Tweeted on Sunday.

Post Title

Pregnant Holly Willoughby recovering after hospital scare


Post URL

http://viewbestworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/pregnant-holly-willoughby-recovering.html


Visit View Best in The word for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Blog Archive