The Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton several days ago was ranked no 6 as the biggest internet event in the history. their royal wedding also make a records for online live streaming video, it was about 5,4 Million page views per minute.
British royal party chose YouTube as an Official channel to broadcast the events because this site is considered to have experience. YouTube alerting their technicians to ensure the service runs smoothly.
The Royal wedding breaks the records as one of the most popular live streaming video today. On the Ceremony yesterday in Twitter the Hashtag of #Royal Wedding are exceed 1 million tweets. Here's the list of the most popular internet events
1. June 24, 2010: 10.35 million page views per minute during the World Cup qualifying matches and the longest match in Wimbledon tennis event
2. 3 November 2010: 6.36 million page views per minute during the European Champions League matches
3. June 11, 2010: 6 million page views per minute during the first day of the 2010 World Cup
4. June 23, 2010: 5.6 million page views per minute when the United States beat Algeria in the 2010 World Cup
5. 2 November 2010: 5.6 million page views per minute at a mid-term U.S. elections 2010
6. 29 April 2011: 5.4 million page views per minute when Prince William and Kate Middleton get married in the Royal Wedding
Congratulations for Prince William and Kate Middleton. From the latest rumor that we heard, prince william and kate middleton will postpone their honeymoon. Well i wonder where is the honeymoon destination of this newly wed couples?
Visit View Best in The word for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection