This weekend really was all about the build up to Oscar night, with the usual suspects taking home the top prizes. The King's Speech nabbed Best Picture, Colin Firth and Natalie Portman took home the lead-acting statuettes, and Melissa Leo and Christian Bale claimed the supporting prizes at Sunday's big show.
• As for the behind-the-scenes Oscar fodder, we've got our favorite red carpet quotes, backstage shockers, fashion hits and misses and what Justin Timberlake really thought about his sex scenes with Mila Kunis.
• Among the biggest losers of the weekend? The Last Airbender and Sex and the City 2 were the stars of the Razzies show Saturday, taking home the most "worst" nods. The Last Airbender was crowned Worst Picture of 2010, among other disses. Jackson Rathbone was doubly dissed for his work in Airbender and Eclipse. Ouch.
• Meanwhile, The Black Swan dominated at the Independent Spirit Awards, winning Best Feature, Best Lead Actress (Portman), Best Cinematography and Best Director (Darren Aronofsky). James Franco won Best Lead Actor.
• Speaking of Mr. Franco, we gave you a peek of him cutting off his own (faux) arm in an exclusive outtake from the 127 Hours DVD.
• In case you haven't heard, Charlie Sheen is "winning." He also admitted to being high…on himself. (And we know, that wasn't Jon Cryer tweeting about the Two and Half Men mess.)
• While the weekend box-office tally was rather low, Gnomeo & Juliet managed to come out on top with $14.2 million, followed by Hall Pass with $13.4 million and Unknown with $12.4 million.
• Charo had some interesting things to say about Lady Gaga...mainly that she "is Madonna with diarrhea."
• Chris Brown debuted his new blond hairstyle via Twitter (seriously).
• New Orleans rapper Juvenile was arrested for pot possession (again) Saturday.
• Ciara and Rihanna went head-to-head on Twitter, after Ciara made a comment on E!'s Fashion Police that didn't go over well with the "S&M" singer (to say the least).
• Is LaLa Vasquez the next Kim Kardashian? We took a look at five things you need to know about Kim's bestie.
• Lindsay Lohan took a little time out of her busy court schedule to shoot a public service announcement for the Creative Coalition.
Visit View Best in The word for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection