Powered by Blogger.

Special Cup Holder for Man



    As we said before in this Another Function of Woman breast. we said that a woman breast can be used as the beer holder. and in this opportunity worldmustbecrazy will serve a special cup holder for man

    The breasts of a female primate’s body contain the mammary glands, which secrete milk used to feed infants.

    Both men and women develop breasts from the same embryological tissues. However, at puberty female sex hormones, mainly estrogens, promote breast development, which does not happen with men. As a result women's breasts become more prominent than men's

    Here's another hot function of Woman breast that was for Cup Holder for Man!!

    I just took a cold beer out of the fridge and was thinking what would make it easier would be to have a cup holder on my desk. That way I educe the chance of spillage and I don’t get any condensation on my papers. After that I thought what would be even better would be to have a hot girl in a bikini with nice boobs to hold my beer for me. I would have a beer, the game on, a hottie, and a boob cup holder — doesn’t get much better than that!





















Post Title

Special Cup Holder for Man


Post URL

http://viewbestworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/special-cup-holder-for-man.html


Visit View Best in The word for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Blog Archive